event

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

event

Postby Kodman93 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 pm

so I was wondering if u paid ur entry fee for the competion and ur profile doesn't come up and u already paid can u still compete
Kodman93

Re: event

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Probably is the only answer I can give you. It depends on whether you are on the wait list or the active list. Your registration should show up on my records and then on the Registration List for that games. There will be a separate thread for the registration list for each game except NJ Renn Faire since we are having website issues in the registration process. Hopefully by the time we get to Ohio and Penn Renn the site will be back to running the way it always has. HUGE thanks to Adam for working on this. Skilled volunteers are worth their weight in gold!!

Please add your real name somewhere in the bottom of your posts. It helps us to give you the correct answers if we know which list you are on.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: event

Postby Kodman93 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

I thank u I already got it sorted out I wanted to delete this post but I do appreciate u and administrators for helping me and I hope u have a good night mrs tbone and u are a awesome and everyone else I respect u and I just wanted to say everyone is like family to me and I hope everyone has a good day too
Kodman93

Return to General discussion