Anyone from the Lancaster PA area

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Anyone from the Lancaster PA area

Postby longbeard on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 pm

I am from Lancaster PA and looking for anyone that is training for highland games. I am a newbie that is looking to learn. I am also intrested in fabracating and thinking of new ideas to make trainging implaments. I already have ideas with hammers, stones and weights. if anyone is near by, let me know, id love to talk with you. Longbeardpoet@yahoo.com

Jason
longbeard

Re: Anyone from the Lancaster PA area

Postby Sheaf daddy on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Chuck Wagner (tearlach is his handle on the board) and Dan Jackson are up in the eastern PA area.
Trish: Colin go get your bike and put it away!

Colin: Okay but someone is going to swoop down, stop, take a picture and sell it on the internet.
Sheaf daddy

Postby longbeard on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:53 pm

how would i be able to contact them?
longbeard

Postby Tearlach on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 am

You can contact[size=200][/size] me at CDWagnerNotaryPublic@MSN.Com. I am in Hampden Twp. Cumberland county and have a training group of 3 to 5 depending. Dan Jackson is in york and can be reached through this board also. Look forward to hearing from and meeting you.

Chuck
Live everyday like it's your last, enjoy life,love your family, leave nothing but spent energy on the game field, so that when the final summons comes, you can leave this world with no regrets.
Chuck
Tearlach

Location: Mechanicsburg, Hampden Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania

Return to General discussion