Dunedin, once again

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Dunedin, once again

Postby Largemilk on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Practice was soooo awesome today, I hurt much, gives me a good idea of what I really got to work on for the upcoming games.

I still haven't heard from Barri about being on the B list, or any list, but I also decided to shoot her another email and say I'd gladly join the Master's list (read: have my ass handed to me by the Masters!) That would make my first official Master's game if it all comes together. Anyway, I'm sure Barri is real busy but I'm getting a little antsy now since it's all coming together.

So, Mike D, we're gonna need wheels to get around down there yeah? Since I'm gonna be there on Thursday and leaving on Monday (a little mini vacation as such) I have to rent a vehicle to get around. I guess my question is...are you up for sharing that cost with me? I'm definitely in for staying at your friends house and off course I be picking you up from the airport Friday so we can head to your friends house. By now, you can tell I love to plan...way ahead. I haven't booked a vehicle yet since I wanted to see if you're in for this? Makes sense to share if we're gonna stay at the same place but I assume nothing off course.

Let me know what you think doooode.
:-)
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Re: Dunedin, once again

Postby ktdupuis on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:43 am

Spoke to Barri yesterday. She has had a lot fo stuff going on. She is supposed to send me the current list in the next day or so. I will post it here and on thessaaa.org message boards.

Kevin D
ktdupuis

Postby Largemilk on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:22 am

That's awesome Kevin, Thanks. I know she's busy that's why I feel bad to pester. So thank her for me for all the work if she's feeling pressured by us meat heads :-)
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Postby ktdupuis on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:00 am

ktdupuis

Postby miked on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 am

hey Kevin,

is your dog eating its face?
miked

Postby ktdupuis on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I caught him mid-shake.
ktdupuis

Postby flhighlander on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 pm

shhhh

Dont tell anyone, but I am still alive.... lol

and living in Dunedin now.

But if anyone needs a place to crash or anything.. shoot me an email at flhighlander@yahoo.com

will post a lil more later about whats going on with Lee and I.

Ric
flhighlander

Postby Dan Jackson on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 am

...Is that the thrower formerly known as Ric Benson?
"Son, you haven't lived until you've had crabs." ~ Advice from my friend's Dad upon hearing that we were both going to collage.
Dan Jackson

Return to General discussion