HIGHLAND THROWS CLINIC!!

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

HIGHLAND THROWS CLINIC!!

Postby Crush on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Hey Y'all!
In response to several requests for a clinic, here is what I have come up with.
I will host a clinic Next Saturday (April 27th) in picturesque Cutler, Ohio. The clinic will start at 9am at Heathersleigh Farms located at 6540 Federal Rd., Cutler, Ohio.

Because of the business of the G-FORCE Strength Unit and my recent injury this is the best fit I can find.
We will start with basic throwing concepts and will work each discipline. We can stay as long as we like.
The order of instruction will be the trditional order starting with Stones and going through to the WOB.
After we are finished, we can choose a number of local establishments with which to put a hurtin' on a buffet!

COST: There will be no fee this year for this clinic.
Please make a donation that day to G4C for whatever amount you want.
ITEMS: Bring any equipment and/or implements you would like the more the merrier!
PLEASE: A. Contact me directly to let me know if you want to attend (HighlandCrush@netzero.net - 304-893-4372 - or PM here)
B. DO NOT TRUST GPS or GOOGLE to get you to the facility. I will send you specific directions!

We hope to make this an annual clinic.
God Bless and Turbo-Longius-Vel-Interitus!
CRUSH
Ephesians 3:20
"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us..."
Crush

Return to General discussion