Hey Frank

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Hey Frank

Postby bjketchem on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:41 pm

I hope you're feeling well....Just wondered if you saw the picture of you proposing at Inverness on NASGA, it was referred to as a favorite moment at the Inverness Games...very cool stuff! Scroll down about 3/4 of the page...great picture.

http://www.nasgaweb.com/forums/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6051&PN=0&TPN=2
I will be the new, improved and almost as good-looking Mike Wills.
bjketchem

Re: Hey Frank

Postby FrankH on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:53 am

Well it was definitely one of MY favorite moments at Inverness. :D Thanks.

Yeah, feeling OK but facing yet another health challenge right now. I like a challenge, but crikey.
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby miked on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Good to hear you are feeling better, Franklin. Remember what Conan said, "That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

I knew a guy once who was swimming in a creek in Australia. This giant croc snuck up on him and bit off his arm. Well, that pissed the guy off pretty bad, so he yanked the arm out of the croc's mouth and beat the teeth out of it with the arm. Then, he sewed the arm back on with the croc's entrails. The next day, he threw 4 TD's to win the super bowl with the very same arm.

That guys name . . . . Frank Henry. :shock:
miked

Postby FrankH on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:40 am

Conan-- one of the most underrated intellects of his day. And speaking of the good ol' days, thanks for remembering. These days I'd be hard-pressed to throw 3 touchdowns. :cry:
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Return to General discussion