TACS raffle: Autographed Francis Brebner books

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

TACS raffle: Autographed Francis Brebner books

Postby miked on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Hey all my MASA family. Check out the link below for the chance to win an autographed copy of Francis Brebner's 2012 Highland Games Highlights and 2013 Highland Games Highlights, as well as a DVD of the IHGF European Championships.

HGSA:

The Texas Amateur Championship Series, in partnership with the TCAA, is very excited to announce that Scottish games legend Francis Brebner has agreed to donate autographed copies of his books, Highland Games Highlights 2012 and Highland Games Highlights 2013, and a DVD of the IHGF European Championships, as prizes for a fund raising raffle.

For more details, and to get a chance to win one of Francis' books, check out the Rally me page: https://www.rallyme.com/rallies/759

The tickets will be sold virtually through Rally Me. Each $5 donation will constitute one entry. The actual drawing will take place during the Texas Team Championship at the Destination's Show of Strength in Dallas Texas, June 14th.

Please spread the word throughout the games community and feel free to link to the TACS site or the Rally Me page on the various games boards.

Thank you for supporting the TACS, TCAA, and the Heavy Events in Texas!

And, I look forward to seeing you all at VSG!!
miked

Return to General discussion