Dr Cools

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Dr Cools

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm

I just wanted to pass on one of my favorite cold wraps! As many of you know I have had a knee reconstruction in the last couple years. Icing my knee is a regular thing. When we were at the Arnold's last spring I saw these wraps. I ordered one and have since ordered more. It makes icing pleasant (I know, I know, but it is possible). These are just like an ace bandage that you soak then freeze for 20 min. They stay cold but not uncomfortably so. There is even a little cooler that you can put it in to take it with you when you need to. The reason I'm passing this on is because they are offering not only free shipping but a free cooler too. The link is below. You can even color coordinate them (lots of colors) if you are the coordinating kind :D If you don't ever need to ice anything (but a good drink) feel free to just ignore this. If you ever have to ice down... these are worth checking out. If you decide you want some... I think the sale goes until Halloween.

Enter promo code: DRSPOOKY

http://www.drcoolrecovery.com/shop/?utm ... ++Shipping
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion