HAMMER SPIKES

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

HAMMER SPIKES

Postby McNamee on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm producing my champion level (thanks Frank)hammer spikes again! I may bring some to SoMD so if anyone is looking for some. Let me know before the game!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure. than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. T.R.
McNamee

Re: HAMMER SPIKES

Postby FrankH on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Seriously, this is a great opportunity for anyone who needs hammer blades. These are the best you will ever find, hands down. I have used a set for years, and they look and work great.

Patrick- I know mine will last forever, but on the off chance that the airlines lost them or someone stole them, I would be bereft. I would like to put in another order. Thanks. To everyone else-- I'd get 2 pair if I were you. ;)
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby Stu on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 pm

I will be throwing at Southern MD and I would like to buy a pair of spikes.
Thanks,
Stu Mason
Stu

Postby elrojomasloco on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 pm

McNamee - Do you still make blades? Finally ready to make the investment.

If not, does anyone here have suggestions on where to acquire blades? No access to a grinder, so my chances of putting something together myself are low.
elrojomasloco

Return to General discussion