Josh Walters

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Josh Walters

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

I just wanted to let you all know in case you didn't see it on FB... Josh Walters is in the hospital fighting for his life. It seems he has pancreatitis with kidney failure and sepsis. The last update Bryn posted (19th) said he was struggling with the vent off the paralytic and there was some question about having to put him back under completely so his lungs didn't have to fight so hard. Thanking God he is a big strong guy to start with. It's given him a fighting chance. If you are inclined to prayer, please include Josh, his wife and family in your prayers. I've included his Caring Bridge page link below for those that may want to leave a note or just follow what we are trusting to be his recovery. There may be no more dysfunctional family than MASA but I know first hand just how much a "family" we are and every member has a place in our funky family.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/josh ... 0(10.24.16)
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: Josh Walters

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Gosh I hate to put this post up again....

Josh is back in the hospital. He was doing well at home but it seems he has had a relapse of the pancreatitis or there may something new going on. There is an update at the link above for anyone that wants to check it out.

For those that are inclined to prayer... there are specific requests on the post that Bryn made earlier today.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion