FOR THE LOVE OF DONUTS!!!

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

FOR THE LOVE OF DONUTS!!!

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Fri May 26, 2017 12:03 pm

I HAVE ASKED MANY TIMES OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS FOR YOU GUYS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT GAMES YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR WHEN YOU SEND A PAYMENT!

I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE NOT AWARE BUT WE HAVE 4 GAMES OPEN WITH OVER 100 ATHLETES REGISTERED FOR GAMES IN 4 STATES!!

I HAVE JUST SENT INDIVIDUAL EMAILS TO THOSE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED IN THE LAST 24 HRS AND HAVE RECEIVED RESPONSES FROM SOME OF YOU BUT THIS WILL GET OLD VERY FAST!

I HAVE HESITATED TO GO ALL MOM ON YOU GUYS BUT MY PATIENCE ARE WEARING THIN ON THIS ISSUE. I'M TRYING TO KEEP THINGS STRAIGHT FOR YOU. I ONLY NEED A LITTLE HELP.

THERE IS A "NOTE TO SELLER" ON EVERY PAYPAL PAYMENT FORM. ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TO INDICATE IN THAT SPACE WHICH GAMES YOU ARE PAYING FOR. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT OR MISS IT SOMEHOW, SEND ME AN EMAIL OR PM. IT'S NOT HARD AND IT WILL SAVE ME A LOT OF TIME...

PLEASE?!
STEPH
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF DONUTS!!!

Postby boblong on Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Sorry Steph. I'll send the donuts.......
Bob Long
boblong

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 pm

LOL! Thanks Bob :lol:
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby CelticElf66 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Don't mess with Steph, just sayin'

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby webninjataylor on Mon May 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I just registered for the Penn Renn games, but PayPal doesn't offer a comment field when checking out. So, the payment doesn't say what it's for.
webninjataylor

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon May 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Then I guess we will have to resort to notes to me either by email or PM. Sorry guys....
Mrs. T-Bone

Return to General discussion