Ohio Scottish Games Registration List & Info

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Ohio Scottish Games Registration List & Info

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Fri May 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Ohio Scottish Games will charge you for entry so there is NO MASA registration fee for these games. Please do not make a Paypal payment for Ohio. If you have already sent a payment, please send me a PM or email to let me know if you want me to hold it for another games or if you'd like to consider it a donation to MASA. Alex will add details to this thread as they become available. Please check this thread before you leave for the games for any last minute information. This list is current as of 6/20.

REGISTRATIONS FOR THESE GAMES IS CLOSED

OPEN MEN
Josh Beatty
Justin Kaye
Charles Oakes
Cody Bruce
Chris Morgan
Jeffrey Beatty
Jason Walton
Anthony Giza
Peter Dollar
Max Mays
Ryan Stoltz
Chris Locke

WOMEN
Katie Rotolo
Emalie Humphreys
Liesel Witzman
Jacqueline DeFriece
Jessica Roberts
Amanda Ford

MASTERS
Scott Blackburn
Steve McCracken
Jim Reynolds
Gerald Witzman
Michael Watson
Scott Verbus
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: Ohio Scottish Games Registration List & Info

Postby Haggischick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 pm

I have a question i looked at the list here for women, there are three. I believe i registered several weeks ago, if I am not on the list does that mean I am not registered or that I was not picked to compete etc?
Haggischick

Postby Haggischick on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:25 pm

OK I think i may have figured it out! I did not pay teh $10 registration fee, I see on the post though that we purchase tickets at the games, so am I right in thinking there is still a registration fee to join MASA? I would like to compete and do not want to miss any cut off dates. Thank you
Haggischick

Postby AggieThrower30 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 am

I didn't pay either, but I'm on the list. I registered the day registration opened (the 25th I think). The main registration page says you don't have to for the Ohio Games because you're required to pay to get into the festival.

May need to email someone in charge of registration to find out more. Looking forward to meeting and competing with you!
AggieThrower30

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:46 am

OK.... I updated the list on the 6th. If you were not registered on the 6th you are not on that list. I have updated it as of today and it appears both of you are on the list now. DO NOT PAY for these games. You will be required to pay to enter the festival. Hope this helps
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby woodchuckers on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 pm

So sorry, Levi Sciscoe and I (Glenn Sciscoe) are not going to be able to make it. Can you please remove us from the list
Glenn Sciscoe
woodchuckers

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:39 pm

You got it Glenn... Sorry you can't make it. List updated
Mrs. T-Bone

Postby Mammoth on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:19 am

Sorry but I will not be able to make it this weekend. G FORCE has a ministry program in New Paris, Ohio and there is not enough time for me to compete and arrive there in time. Hope to see all soon.
Don Myers - Joshua 24:15
Mammoth

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 pm

You'll be missed Mammoth!
Mrs. T-Bone

Postby AggieThrower30 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

Forgive me if this is a redundant question but I'm using the excuse that I'm from Texas and don't know how y'all work this games. What time do we need to report tomorrow? I'm driving in from Austintown and we're trying to nail down our timetable. And are we contesting all events?

SO excited to meet everyone tomorrow!
AggieThrower30

Postby hmckenzie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi guys,
I am posting on behalf of Alex who is enroute to OHIO! She says that OSG will have a 9am start time so please start arriving around 8am. FYI, field will likely be a little wet in the morning so factor that into your packing! Good luck everyone! Throw far! -H
HMAC
hmckenzie

Postby hmckenzie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:52 pm

AggieThrower30 wrote:Forgive me if this is a redundant question but I'm using the excuse that I'm from Texas and don't know how y'all work this games. What time do we need to report tomorrow? I'm driving in from Austintown and we're trying to nail down our timetable. And are we contesting all events?

SO excited to meet everyone tomorrow!

Hi guys,
I am posting on behalf of Alex who is enroute to OHIO! She says that OSG will have a 9am start time so please start arriving around 8am. FYI, field will likely be a little wet in the morning so factor that into your packing! Good luck everyone! Throw far!
HMAC
hmckenzie

Postby CelticElf66 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Mammoth wrote:Sorry but I will not be able to make it this weekend. G FORCE has a ministry program in New Paris, Ohio and there is not enough time for me to compete and arrive there in time. Hope to see all soon.

We missed you! I hope everything went well with your ministry program!

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: Ohio Scottish Games SCORES

Postby CelticElf66 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 pm

MASA_OSG_2017.pdf
Ohio Scottish Games Scores
(290.41 KB) Downloaded 729 times

Please double check numbers and/or math. Will be posted on NASGA later in the week.

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby AggieThrower30 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:31 pm

I had a total blast at this games! Thank you to everyone that put it on and thanks to all the athletes for coming out. Special thanks to the ladies and masters men for making this Texas girl feel so welcome! If anyone comes throwing down my way, I'd love to return the favor!
AggieThrower30

Return to General discussion