Southern Maryland Games Info-Parking Passes

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Southern Maryland Games Info-Parking Passes

Postby Malcolm Doying on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 pm

I will need the name and address of the So. MD. athletes that want to get a PARKING PASS so that they can park closer to the athletic field. Also if you want to purchase OLD CELT GAMES EQUIPMENT, let me know well ahead of time. I can bring it to the Games and save you freight.
Thanks!
Malcolm Doying AD 410-721-7610 oldcelt100@aol.com
Malcolm Doying

Re: Southern Maryland Games Info-Parking Passes

Postby Malcolm Doying on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Please include your address for Parking Pass. I will mail them out in early April. If you need a room, book early! See web site for suggestions. http://www.cssm.org

Malcolm
Malcolm Doying

Re: Southern Maryland Games Info-Parking Passes

Postby Malcolm Doying on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 pm

Some last minute changes on the Athletes Parking by the Games Committee for those that have requested Parking Passes you will follow the Car Pass Signs to the second Park Entrance. There is room for about 20 cars just across the gravel road next to the field. First come basis. That would be the White Athletes Area Parking Pass for those that have requested Parking Passes. When that area is full, after unloading your equipment at the field, you will have to park in the Yellow Parking Lot. I am sending both White and Yellow Parking Passes to those that requested Passes. If you have not requested a Parking Pass, you will enter by Main Entrance and carry your equipment from the General Parking Lot. IT IS CHEAPER TO BUY YOUR TICKETS ON LINE BEFORE THE GAMES AND MUCH QUICKER TO GET IN.
Any questions call or email me. Thanks! Malcolm 410-721-7610 oldcelt100@aol.com
Malcolm Doying

Return to General discussion