VSG photos are ready!

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

VSG photos are ready!

Postby KristinB on Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:17 pm

VSG photos have been posted to my Facebook in a public album. Please tag yourselves and your friends. I relied a bit more on FB auto-tagging this time, so I apologize if you ended up tagged in the background of too many pics.

Tell your friends! I discovered at Penn Renn that a fair number of athletes are not aware that I post these pictures for your benefit. At the end of the season, I will make an omnibus post of all my HG albums in the near future, in case there are others who have missed pics of themselves from past games.

Even if you aren't on FB, you can still see the photos using this link:
https://bit.ly/2wZfET0

FYI - some of you will end up in the Middleburg Life publication, out later this month. The publisher selected 10 of my photos for possible inclusion - those are not in the album at present, as I can't sell photos that have been published elsewhere. I will follow up with another post once I have more info.

If you want any photos for personal use, you are welcome to do so, but please leave my watermark on the photo. If you would like to use my photos for any other purpose, please contact me for permission. Thanks!

Kristin Bishop
kristin.bishop@verizon.net
KristinB

Return to General discussion