UPDATE YOUR BIOS WITH ADAM & other stuff

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

UPDATE YOUR BIOS WITH ADAM & other stuff

Postby The McKenzie on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:47 am

Athletes:

Please immediately update your bios with Adam on the web site. If you don't have one? Make one! Also there should be a space somewhere to include your shirt size. :o The local games people that put this stuff together with Alex need your sizes to get shirts printed way out front of the games date at the games that give out shirts.. PLEASE get this done.

Malcom and Pat are hard at work on SOMD & AA. Adam, Alex, Mike W., & Bryan have things swimming along in their areas and thanks to all of them for that. Also Dan Wood will probably be announcing at So. Md. and Anne Arundel this again this year.. You really don't want him making up stuff to say about you cause he doesn't have your bio...? He can be very creative? Not good. No bio? We can say anything... :roll:

I am very excited about this season. Bryan and others have done a marvelous job at "caber house" and thanks to Jim Cawley for growing the damn things. Big worry off my shoulders. The pencil is going in for repairs. Looking forward to a great season. Please remember that you all represent your brothers and sisters where ever MASA appears. Let that guide your actions in public. Like any other great athlete, you are examples and heroes to the little people (kids), and adults that attend the Scottish games, so take time to talk to them as opportunity allows. It is all about the sport and the great people that do it.!

NEWS FLASH: There are plans hatching behind the scene at MASA to expand into Ohio in 2009. Little steps first. Almost in cement..... Been trying to get out there for two years. More as it develops.

BIG DEAL: My dear friends Deb & Kevin Anderson, along w/Jeep Wilson have jumped in w/both feet to make this "World" thing happen. We all need to give them a hundred percent support. We are determined to make this a seamless operation and huge success for them..

Lets everybody do their part and make this a great year. DO YOUR SHIRT SIZE AND BIO! please! TNX, Dave
The McKenzie

Re: UPDATE YOUR BIOS WITH ADAM & other stuff

Postby dWood on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:32 am

Yes its nice to have an updated Bio with all sorts of important info-makes my job as well as other annoucers a lot easiier..I mean without updated bio's I wouldn't know that Mike Dickens once worked as the featured dancer at Chippendales of Texas,or that Bryan McClain was the inspiration for Frank Castle of the puunisher series,or that Frank Henry believes that he is immortal like the highlander and goes around humming Queen songs,or that the hammer worked as a nude model and enjoys gentle breezes,fluffy kittens and needlepoint...guys update those bio's(and gals) :P
dWood

Postby miked on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 am

my pole dancing handle was . . . . Henry Frank
miked

Postby TheHammer on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:10 am

My bio is updated... but what does ADAM stand for? And how did my nude modeling career get out... damn you playgirl magazine!!!
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
and board lurker extraordinaire
TheHammer

Postby agm on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 pm

TheHammer wrote:My bio is updated... but what does ADAM stand for?

I stand for truth, justice, and the American way.

No, wait, that's Superman, not me (although I do throw like Clark Kent).

I stand for good food and good whisky.
agm
Site Admin

Postby TheHammer on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 pm

And me i just stand for peeing....
lol, ok i really needed that laugh.
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
and board lurker extraordinaire
TheHammer

Postby The McKenzie on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:42 am

You people scare me... You are all unstable.. NO! WAIT, I can't say that. it will "Lead" to jokes about horses, mules, or big asses? Never mind.. DO YOUR BIOS..... over and out..
The McKenzie

Postby Tim on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:28 am

The McKenzie wrote: You are all unstable.. NO! WAIT, I can't say that. it will "Lead" to jokes about horses, mules, or big asses? Never mind..

:D :lol: :P :D :lol:
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby Irishman on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Hey Guys, It's been too long since I have seen or talked to you all.
I will bring you all up to speed soon.
Adam where are the BIo's located now, so I can review my old one or make a new one?

Thanks
Throw Far.
Irishman

Postby agm on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Bios are in the registration system - you can edit them here: http://www.heavyevents.com/athletechange.php
agm
Site Admin

Postby Rich McClain on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Bio is updated. Ohio, Yippie! I did two games there last year and one is defunked already, Brigadoon. Another was canceled, Geneva but one maybe two are being added, Lexington and Kirtland.
Richard McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
Rich McClain

Return to General discussion