CVHGCF - Scores and Thank you!

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

CVHGCF - Scores and Thank you!

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Here are the scores. Will be posted this weekend on NASGA, so please review for accuracy.

Thank you all for being a part of our season. While we will not be on the field throwing again until the end of April, we are looking forward to those of you who can join us the first Saturday in December for the Scottish Walk in Old Town Alexandria. Would be fun to have you join us.
Attachments
2018-10-27 CVHGCF Overall Scores.pdf
(540 KB) Downloaded 771 times
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: CVHGCF - Scores and Thank you!

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 pm

BIG THANKS from me too! I know that some of you that are new to MASA are aware of the great competitors that make up the Mid-Atlantic games. Those of us that are here up to our eyeballs know what an awesome family MASA is. My most sincere thanks and appreciation for another excellent season.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: CVHGCF - Scores and Thank you!

Postby Libby on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey Alex,
You have me down for a 22'8" on HWFD, but my best throw was 25'8". (Not that it changes the rankings or anything, but I would love for it to be correct!)

Thanks!
Libby

PS- many thanks to you both, and to everyone who made it such a great MASA season!
Libby

Return to General discussion