NEW JERSEY RENN FAIRE GAMES REGISTRATION & INFO - CLOSED

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

NEW JERSEY RENN FAIRE GAMES REGISTRATION & INFO - CLOSED

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu May 02, 2019 8:00 pm

NJ Renn Faire Games Registration List is below. These games are a bit unusual in that sheaf is NOT contested. It is on the grounds of the NJ Renn Faire on the jousting arena. The field will be given up (usually twice) for jousts. So all trigs and equipment will have to be moved before this can happen. Please help Alex with setting up and moving equipment as needed. WOB will be set up outside the fence of the arena since it's not easily moved. We will have Open Men and Open Women throwing as 1 flight so the limit is 15 total. Open Men will be limited to 10 to allow for a sanctioned Women's class. Over 10 will go on the wait list until it is clear whether or not we will have a Women's class that meets MASA regs. Unpaid registrations are shown in RED. List below is current as of 5/22.

REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED. THIS IS THE FINAL ROSTER

OPEN MEN
Corey Lewis
Timothy Louisignau
"Chas" Charles Wagner
Andrew Kruger
Sean McKay
Al Yodakis
Jerry Mitchell
Ryan Lawrence
Jared Conklin
John Dollard

OPEN WOMEN
Amy Dollard (Women)
Krista Tobin (Women)
Nikita Marzano (Women)
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: NEW JERSEY RENN FAIRE GAMES REGISTRATION & INFO

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sat May 04, 2019 12:01 am

PLEASE, when you are registering for these games let me know which games you are registering for and if payment has been sent. This is especially important when the payment is coming from a name other than the one you registered under. We have 2 games open and I already have a payment that I can't put with a name on the registrations list for either games. You can post it, email me at SStewart80@cox.net or send me a PM. Thanks Guys! It really helps me a lot :D

PS: Please add your name to your posts so that I know who you are. I do love some of the usernames and, while I know some of them, I don't know them all. Again, just a little thing that helps a lot on this end.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion