GARRETT COUNTY CELTIC (MCHENRY) REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

GARRETT COUNTY CELTIC (MCHENRY) REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu May 02, 2019 8:19 pm

Garrett County Games list is below. As a Saturday game you should expect to be on the field about 8am to help set up. Throwing will start at 9am. The 3 classes below will throw as 2 flights. Registration has determined that the Open Women and Masters will throw as 1 flight. A minimum of 5 registrations are required for each class. I will watch to see that the flight is split so that required numbers are possible. Please keep an eye on this thread for any information to come. As always, once you register, if there is any reason you can't make it let me know right away. Registrations shown in RED are unpaid. List below is current as of 5/29.

OPEN MEN - FLIGHT LIMIT OF 15 HAS BEEN MET. FUTURE REGISTRATIONS WILL GO ON THE WAIT LIST.
Bryce McCraw
Kyle Bascom
Stephen Smith
Joshua VanSkiver
Randy Sylvester
Brad Lewis
Timothy Louisignau
Wayne Carlile
Terry Sylvester
Michael Pfeiffer
Gareth Ainsworth
Jerry Mitchell
Nolan Killian

OPEN WOMEN - COMBINED WOMEN & MASTERS FLIGHT LIMIT OF 15 HAS BEEN MET. FUTURE REGISTRATIONS WILL GO ON THE WAIT LIST.
Libby Johnson
Crystal Richardson
Susan Batman
Megan Zerfas
Christine Sellers

MASTERS
Lonny Cohee
Jason Corder
Charlie Kyle
Guy Kerby
Rob Monroe
Don Myers
Jason Parrotte
Jack Hill
Dale Green

WAIT LIST
None as of 5/29
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: GARRETT COUNTY CELTIC (MCHENRY) REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sat May 04, 2019 12:00 am

PLEASE, when you are registering for these games let me know which games you are registering for and if payment has been sent. This is especially important when the payment is coming from a name other than the one you registered under. We have 2 games open and I already have a payment that I can't put with a name on the registrations list for either games. You can post it, email me at SStewart80@cox.net or send me a PM. Thanks Guys! It really helps me a lot :D

PS: Please add your name to your posts so that I know who you are. I do love some of the usernames and, while I know some of them, I don't know them all. Again, just a little thing that helps a lot on this end.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion