David Strunk

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

David Strunk

Postby zanelwalls on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Greetings all,

I was wondering if someone could help we with this, I have been trying to get a hold of David Strunk. I met him at the McLain Festival in Carlisle, PA this passed Labor Day weekend, and I was discussing with him about him coordinating the heavy events competition at the first annual Cumberland Valley Scottish Games in Shippensburg, PA. I have call the number he gave me and every time I call, I get an answering machine. I've left messages, but he hasn't called me back yet. I really need to talk to him ASAP, does anyone have a good way of getting a hold of him? I have a few questions I need to ask, and I want to make sure we have everything ironed out in the before the new year.

I appreciated it and many thanks,

Zane Walls
Organizer
Cumberland Valley Scottish Games
https://cvscotsgame.org/
zanelwalls

Re: David Strunk

Postby Beau Fay on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:38 am

He is notoriously difficult to get ahold of. You can also try his email address, rozndave@aol.com. He is also on Facebook as David Strunk.
I kinda like goldfish... live.
Beau Fay

Re: David Strunk

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:32 pm

If you are not able to coordinate with Dave Strunk, please feel free to PM me and we will see if MASA can help.

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Return to General discussion