SURVEY: Garrett County Celtic Festival 2021

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

SURVEY: Garrett County Celtic Festival 2021

Postby charliekyle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:11 pm

Received in an email from the Garrett County Festival Board of Directors:

Since we cancelled the 2020 Festival nearly a year ago, our Board has been regularly weighing the feasibility of holding an in-person event for this year. The climate seems promising that we will be able to hold a well-distanced outdoor event on our originally scheduled date of Saturday, June 5, 2021, but since it wouldn't be the same without you, we want to hear from you!

Whether you are a performer, presenter, vendor, volunteer, or community member, we appreciate your input! All survey responses are anonymous, but feel free to reach out to us with additional comments by email.

Here is a link to the survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform
charliekyle74

Re: SURVEY: Garrett County Celtic Festival 2021

Postby Tim on Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:30 am

I filled out the survey. My wife and I will have been fully vaccinated by then, so I would be comfortable throwing there. However, they still need to make sure that the CDC guidelines are followed!!!!! I am sick of the selfish idiots not wearing masks, or social distancing in areas with large numbers of people.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Return to General discussion