He will be greatly missed...

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

He will be greatly missed...

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu May 06, 2021 9:23 pm

It is with a heavy heart through tears that I post the loss of a very special MASA Athlete, Trainer and Friend. Yesterday Bryan McClain left us to be with the Lord. Please keep Trish, Cat, Colin, Rich and the rest of his family in your prayers. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things that we ever have to do.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: He will be greatly missed...

Postby mpac on Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 pm

Thank you, Steph. I started just after Bob left this world and recall stories that Bryan told of him. So many are sharing some of their stories which helps and hurts at the same time. We are all devastated.
mpac

Re: He will be greatly missed...

Postby Tim on Thu May 06, 2021 10:44 pm

There are so many athletes in the DC/Virginia/Maryland region that have been trained/mentored by Bryan. He would train people on his front lawn, even hosting clinics at his house. He was a great athlete and all round wonderful guy. Our thoughts are with Trish and his family. He will be sorely missed.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Return to General discussion