VSG REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

VSG REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:19 pm

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR ALL FLIGHTS

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILES! IF YOU ARE NEW I NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINING WITH IN THE EXPERIENCE INFO. THANKS, IT HELPS ME A LOT AND KEEPS ME FROM PISSING YOU OFF :?

VSG list is below. Please plan to be on the field at 8am(ish) to help finish set up on Saturday morning. We'll start throwing about 9am on Saturday and 9:30 on Sunday. Open Men and Pros will throw on Saturday. Masters and Combined Women/Masters Women and ECC will throw on Sunday. Open Men's, Combined Women's and Masters flights will be limited to 15. All registrations after these limits will be put on the wait list. Please plan to park down the hill. Registrations shown in RED are unpaid. Alex or I will update this thread as more instructions are needed. As always, please check this thread BEFORE you leave for the games. If you find that you are not going to be able to throw, PLEASE let me know ASAP. This list is current as of 9/2.

We will throw 3 flights on Sunday. This will be a bit tricky since the field is tight. It will take everyone's cooperation to make sure we all stay safe. All flights Saturday and Sunday will throw hammer early. On Saturday the Open Men will lead off with hammer followed by the Pro flight. On Saturday the ECC flight will start with hammer, followed by the Masters then the Women. We'll set up the rest of the order on the field.

OPEN MEN
Kyle Bascom
Andrew Milot
Bryce McCraw
Dustin Cato
Jeremy Futrell
Connor Edsall
Paul Knightly
Justin Pearce
Chas Wagner
Christopher Williams
Nolan Killian
Daniel Oakes
Brandon Williams

COMBINED OPEN WOMEN/MASTERS WOMEN
Heather McKenzie
Christine Sellers
Beth Smith
Emily Lindsay

Melissa Lindsay
Bonnie Hicks
Stacey Marble
Jennifer Taylor
Julie Dyer
Libby Weiner
Melissa Rawllins
Sky Stephens

MASTERS
Gordon Greer
Randy Sylvester
C. Trevor McMurray
Shawn Lindsay
Chris Angell
Arlyn Douglas
Don Myers
David Marble
Joe Fogler
Gerald Witzman
Sam Parlow
Christopher Burns
Richard McClain
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: VSG REGISTRATION LIST & INFO

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:08 pm

I have a registration fee from Chris Williams but NO REGISTRATION! Please register so I know which flight to put you in for sure. You may not want me to guess and the flights are filling quickly.
Thanks, Steph
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby tubachris85x on Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 am

Mrs. T-Bone wrote:I have a registration fee from Chris Williams but NO REGISTRATION! Please register so I know which flight to put you in for sure. You may not want me to guess and the flights are filling quickly.
Thanks, Steph

Steph,

I received word that my original registration for open men's attempt didn't go through on Sunday, Kyle reached out to me the same day about it. I re-submitted it. I don't know if was received after the 2nd attempt, but please let me know
"I drink, and I throw things"
tubachris85x

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:19 pm

You are good to go Chris. See you in a couple weeks!
Mrs. T-Bone

Postby tubachris85x on Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Mrs. T-Bone wrote:You are good to go Chris. See you in a couple weeks!

Great, thank you!
"I drink, and I throw things"
tubachris85x

Return to General discussion