VSG Info

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

VSG Info

Postby CelticElf66 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:47 pm

There will be a Will Call list at the gate. You can pick up your wristbands there.

Some water and Gatorade will be supplied. Not enough for your friends and family, but will be there for athletes.

Please be considerate of others. While we understand you may have a significant other travelling with you, with 20-45 athletes and additional staff each day, there is not a lot of space under the tent, especially allowing for any social distancing. Please do not bring a posse to hang out under the tent.

Please park in General Parking. There is no on field parking. I am not sure if you know this, but you are participating in a strength sport, no whining about carrying your equipment please. :o

Please feel free to register any compliments, concerns, or complaints with me. We will see how that works out for you. :lol:

XOXO
Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: VSG Info

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:22 pm

:lol: HeHeHe...Of course you can complain to me... but you're better off complaining to Alex! I'm still the President of the Mean Moms Club and I was married to Bob for 29yrs! That may tell ya something :lol:
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby Malcolm Doying on Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:51 am

Malcolm/ OLD CELT will be bringing throwing weights for sale on Saturday's VSG To place an order email oldcelt100@aol.com or call 410-721-7610 Stef I will be bringing the rattan hammer handles Dave ordered too.
Malcolm Doying

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Thanks Malcolm! We'll see you there ;)
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion