New Games

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

New Games

Postby KRex4 on Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:18 pm

Hey MASA,
it’s Kevin Forringer from the Highland Games. With a recent ACL MCL injury requiring surgery next week I will be sitting out the 2022 Games. I have been asked by the Harpers Ferry Highland Games organizing Committee organization to liaison with MASA ro see if you guys are available to coordinate a new Highland Games event on the first weekend in October. The dates for this year's Harpers Ferry Highland Games event have been set as well as a new location. The dates will generally always be the 1st weekend in October every year unless something dramatic happens so this year's event falls on Saturday October 1st 2022. Friday will ideally be the parade/piping competition and kick off party at the barn in the evening. Saturday will be the vendor display and games themselves. We have a new location and will be utilizing Sam Michaels county park for this year's events. It is MUCH larger and has more amenities and facilities including parking, a band shell, bathrooms,etc. Who can I talk with about coordinating with MASA if you guys are interested in being the athletic event organizer for this evenT? I can be reached at 724-320-7648.
Kevin R. Forringer
KRex4

Re: New Games

Postby Malcolm Doying on Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Contact: MASA Alex at celticelf66@comcast.net and Dave at calvingpi@aol.com
Malcolm Doying

Return to General discussion