REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDS FOR HARPERS FERRY

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDS FOR HARPERS FERRY

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I have to complete refunds for registration fees by Saturday according to PayPal rules. If you wish to donate your registration fee to the equipment fund please let me know right away! Text: 703-650-8247, email: sstewart100@cox.net or post here. If I do not hear from you a refund will be processed tomorrow (Friday) evening. Sorry for the cancellation. Once this is done I will be heading home to Sarasota to start cleaning up. Still waiting to hear about damage but it's looking optimistic. Maybe just tree damage. Fingers Crossed!
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDS FOR HARPERS FERRY

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:58 pm

All Harpers Ferry refunds have been sent. If for some reason you have not received your refund please email me and let me know so that I can research the problem. Thanks Everyone!
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to General discussion