Harper's Ferry is **CLOSED**

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Harper's Ferry is **CLOSED**

Postby agm on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:11 pm

October 7 - Men, Masters Men, Women & Masters Women

This will be a single day event! All currently registered athletes will throw as 1 combined flight on SATURDAY. No additional registrations can be taken. We are FULL. LADIES...if this change means you will not be able to throw please let me know ASAP!
Sorry for the confusion,
Steph
agm
Site Admin

Re: Harper's Ferry is OPEN

Postby grgreer on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:24 pm

I think that Kevin posted on the schedule thread that Harper's Ferry is a one day event?
grgreer

Postby KRex4 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:29 pm

Alex,
I made two payments of $15 dollars but I couldn't find a way to add a note on Pay Pal. One payment is for me, and one is for Lizzie!

I will be up at Sam Michael's Park early Friday afternoon to help set up. If you want to get set up on Friday for the event, many of the vendors and the Harpers Ferry Celtic Culture Society (the event coordinators) will be setting up starting at 3, I think. Lizzie and I will be available out there to help out. See you next month!

Also, if anyone wants more information about the event where we are throwing, here is a link to the event. https://www.hfccs.org/
Kevin R. Forringer
KRex4

Postby KRex4 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:35 am

Alex,
Unfortunately, due to a hamstring injury at Edinboro this past weekend, I will not be able to compete. You will still see me on Friday as per my previous post as Lizzie and I will be there early since I am the athletic Director for the event please let me know if you need anything at all ahead of time Lizzie still plans to compete even though I’ll be gimping around with the microphone.
Kevin R. Forringer
KRex4

Return to General discussion