HARPERS FERRY GAMES FINAL ROSTER & INFO**CLOSED**

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

HARPERS FERRY GAMES FINAL ROSTER & INFO**CLOSED**

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:07 pm

This has been changed to a single day event so we have closed registration. We currently have 20 registered and will roll with everyone from the current list. No shows and withdrawals will not be replaced and no Wait List will be posted. This is a Saturday games so plan to be at the field by 8am to start throwing at 9am. Help setting up as always will be needed and greatly appreciated. Further info/instructions will be posted as we get closer. Registrations below shown in RED are unpaid. Those shown in black are good to go. Roaster is current as of 9/29.

Harpers Ferry Release & Emergency Contact Info.pdf
Harpers Ferry Release 2023
(72.05 KB) Downloaded 2479 times

MASA Information and Announcer Form - Fillable.pdf
MASA Info/Announcer Form
(87.42 KB) Downloaded 2442 times

OPEN MEN
Micheal Morlock
Zachariah Wetzel
William Ross-Argueta
Sean Moore
Ken Bidlack
Liam McCabe
William Ball
Ryan Glessner

OPEN WOMEN
Lizzie Forringer
Amanda McMillen
Christine Heppner

MASTERS WOMEN
Bonnie Hicks
Katie Tennant

MASTERS MEN
Gordon Greer
Chris Olson
Christopher Burns
John Collins
Kevin Little
Derek Gilson
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: HARPERS FERRY GAMES FINAL ROSTER & INFO**CLOSED**

Postby Vnillablue on Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Hi there, I've been planning to sign upand we were on vacation this week. I tried on Tuesday the 12th and saw sign up was closed. I just got my forum account created and I was hoping there would be a chance I could possibly join for Harper's Ferry? This was going to be our home games. Thank you. -Julie King
Vnillablue

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:50 pm

Hi Julie,
Unfortunately we cannot stretch this flight beyond where it already is. Please plan to come out to help, hang out and get to know the athletes and staff. I have sent you a PM as well. Get ahold of me if you have any questions.
Hope it's an amazing event,
Seph
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby Vnillablue on Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:30 pm

Thanks
Vnillablue

Postby zwetzel27 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:43 pm

Hello, I know this is a late request but my wife would really like to participate in the Harpers Ferry Highland Games. She didn't sign up initially because we thought she'd be pregnant during the competition which wouldn't be safe but she isn't. This would be her first time and it'd be nice to get her interested with me. Is there any way for her to still sign up and compete?

Thanks,
Zach
zwetzel27

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Hi Zach, Unfortunately as noted above we have had an unusually large response to this event. As a result we have a field of throwers much larger than we typically allow. We will not be able to add to an already too large flight. We would love to have her help. She is welcome to hang with everyone and get to know the athletes and staff. Sorry, it's the best we can do this time.
Steph
Mrs. T-Bone

Postby C_D_Olson on Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:48 pm

Will there be release waivers / announcer forms provided in advance or will this be a day-of this time around?

Thank you,
Chris Olson

“Insert witty and inspirational quote HERE.”
C_D_Olson

Postby hritz on Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:52 pm

I need to withdraw. I have an event at the station that I need to support. Thanks.
hritz

Return to General discussion