Shoot. L'il help please?

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Shoot. L'il help please?

Postby Jeff Storey on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 pm

So, my accommodation for B-port has fallen through for Friday and Saturday nights. Nick's grandparents are going to put me up Sunday night, until we can assess the road/plumbing situation at the lake house.

I don't really mind camping out in a Walmart parking lot in my car, but if I could split a hotel, that would be awesome, I have no prob splitting the bill. Or, if anybody just had a lead on a cheap hotel nearby, I can sleep just about anywhere.

To make it a little more complicated, I may be the ride for one or two people. If so, we'll just get a separate room and go from there.

And to make it even more complicated, if there is bad news about my uncle between now and then, I'm out completely. If everything is going well with him, I'll be there, with a bone to pick with some iron.... :twisted:

Thanks in advance,
Cletus

PS, just 2 more exams...
I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Re: Shoot. L'il help please?

Postby CelticElf66 on Thu May 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Perhaps you and Mr. Cawley should negotiate with each other!
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby FrankH on Thu May 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Cletus-- I have a room, but it has one bed and I don't know you all that well. However, if you want to spring for a rollaway, you're welcome. I'm planning on arriving in B-port around 9pm on Friday, departing Sunday morning.
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby Jeff Storey on Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 pm

sweet man, thanks a bunch!
give me a call sometime tonight or tomorrow.
540-878-1040
I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Return to General discussion