14th Annual McLain Celtic Festival and Highland games 30 Aug

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Re: 14th Annual McLain Celtic Festival and Highland games 30 Aug

Postby Tim on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:50 pm

:evil: %$*# you Dan! I've got that little B******* tied up in the trunk of my car :twisted: I'd throw him into the bay if I wasn't sure he'd magically come back and find me just like Talking Tina. With as little as I've done this year he's likely to be with me all winter. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Re: 14th Annual McLain Celtic Festival and Highland games 30 Aug

Postby Tearlach on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

It has rained all day with fog drizzle expected overnight then rain showers with about a 30% chance of thunderstorms as well morning through late afternoon tomorrow. I have chosen to be safe and we will do open and bremar stones, weights for distance both heavy and light, weight over bar, ( it's a fiberglass rig ), and heavy hammer and caber if weather permits. That way we may get 7 events in. Again we will be setting up around 7 am with registration at 8 am. All vehicles must be off the field by 8am and closest parking to the athletic field is to go past 2 mile house, make the first right into what appears to be an office complex and park behind the second and third buildings and there is an entrance on the side. See everyone tomorrow. In case of last minute drops please contact me at 717-991-9561. Please leave a voice mail if I am unable to answer. Thanks.

Chuck Wagner AD
Live everyday like it's your last, enjoy life,love your family, leave nothing but spent energy on the game field, so that when the final summons comes, you can leave this world with no regrets.
Chuck
Tearlach

Location: Mechanicsburg, Hampden Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania

Previous

Return to General discussion