Rob McQarry's number

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Rob McQarry's number

Postby Tim on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm

I need to call Rob McQ. Could someone send it to me? Alex? Dave? Mike?

Thanks
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Re: Rob McQarry's number

Postby Tim on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 pm

My PM isn't sending out replies. Alex, the number you sent hasn't been used by Rob in about 2 years. Do you have any other numbers I could try?
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby CelticElf66 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 pm

nope. mac should.
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby McQ on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Tim, sorry you can't find me. I'm not real good withthis electronic s***! My number is 434-969-6113. We are usually out in the field (outstanding in my field?) or at the house building. Don't be afraid to leave a message. As you can guess I don't use this thing that much. Rob
McQ

Postby Tim on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:18 am

Hey Rob,

I was down in your neck of the woods taking the kids to my mother's and I was going to stop by with them. We actually found you in the phone book (remember them- pre-internet) when I got there. But my sister was also there with her 4 children and I didn't want to just show up at your place with 6 kids in tow. I'll hook up with you at a later time.

Tim

Rock the House
Tim

Return to General discussion