Last chance for Richmond area demo

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Last chance for Richmond area demo

Postby NickDeLuca on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Hey gang, Next Saturday (9/6) is the Gayton Kirk Festival. It is a church here in Richmond putting on their own "celtic festival" of sorts. Sounds like afun time for families with lots of activities. They are expecting about 600. They have asked me to doa demo of the games and I could still use a couple of folks to help. Two 20 minute sessions of screwing around and answering questions. Has some potential for fun. Anyone interested please e-mail - delucagelato@cs.com Thanks!
NickDeLuca

Re: Last chance for Richmond area demo

Postby CelticElf66 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey, how are Deluca Gelato and family?
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby McNamee on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Hey Nick, I got your message yesterday I'll try to get back to you tonight. What times do you think the demos will be?

Patrick
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure. than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. T.R.
McNamee

Postby NickDeLuca on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 pm

looks like 11 am and 1 pm. We can do lunch in between either there or back at the shop.
NickDeLuca

Return to General discussion