Quick Thanks and Hello...

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Quick Thanks and Hello...

Postby Drew Kirchen on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey all you MASA folks just wanted to stop in and say HI. Everything is going pretty well here...besides the fact it's cold, rainy most days, and a few snow days too. Makes everything muddy and a mess but it keeps the bad guys in doors too. Anyways, received the package from McClain with the card you all signed and I want to say Thanks! It helps with the old morale to know your not forgotten and people still care...I appreciate it. I don't think I could think off any other clan I'd rather be a part of then the ones here in MASA and of course my boys in the VMC. So, once again I send my Thanks and look forward to seeing as many of you as I can when I home on R&R in March.

Take Care, Drew
Drew Kirchen

Re: Quick Thanks and Hello...

Postby miked on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm

ha, you aren't forgotten. I think of you every time I pick up a weight, do a drill, watch a video. You, John, Beau, Sam, etc., everyone who has thrown farther than me. You guys give me ample motivation.

And, I know you are traipsing around some of my old stomping grounds in the Northern IZ. Yeah, I remember the mud. Gets on everything and is sticky like baby poo.

It will be good to have you back in the VMC, brother.

Stay safe, keep getting strong, see you soon.

miked
miked

Postby Beau Fay on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Glad to hear you are hanging in there, brotha. I look forward to going out and having a few pints with you when you're home!
I kinda like goldfish... live.
Beau Fay

Postby FrankH on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey, Drew-- good to hear from you! See you in March, and we're all looking forward to seeing you back on the field.

All the best-- Frank and Lee
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby KiltHooligan on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:43 pm

See you soon bro...
KiltHooligan

Postby Tim on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Drew Kirchen wrote:...besides the fact it's cold, rainy most days, and a few snow days too.

Drew,

I thought your were in a miserable hot and sandy place, not a miserable cold and wet place.

Stay safe, man!

Tim
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Return to General discussion