Hi All-happy new year..whatever happened to.

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Hi All-happy new year..whatever happened to.

Postby dWood on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:22 pm

John Richard???????was watching a program on Area 51 and him being a rocket sciencetist and all and he hasn't been around-got to wondering whatever happened to the big guy?...funny story my wife and i were at Culloden, Ga games and went friday nite to inspect the field-we meet him and exchange pleasentries and he states(as most people do)ohhh youre dWood-you seem different in person :P
dWood

Re: Hi All-happy new year..whatever happened to.

Postby Tim on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:54 pm

Dan,

John doesn't throw anymore. But he did just recently get married to Dave Strunk's daughter so he isn't completely away from the HG scene.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby dWood on Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:50 pm

thanks Tim..see you at Southern MD??I'll be there guarenteed!
dWood

Postby Sheaf daddy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 am

Yo Dan! - are you gonna throw at So MD this year or be in the pit crew?
Trish: Colin go get your bike and put it away!

Colin: Okay but someone is going to swoop down, stop, take a picture and sell it on the internet.
Sheaf daddy

Postby dWood on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:26 pm

PIT Crew(annoucing?),watching Terri throw...won't be breaking out my throwing glove to MWC in JUly
dWood

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:40 am

Lowell and I had the honor of being at John and Rachel's wedding October :D

They are doing very well. John looked smashing in his kilt!

Also saw Mike, Mariane and Mikaela Rhodes, Greg and Amanda Martz, Dave and Roz Strunk, Scott and Tracy Beulieu (sp?)and Carl and Lee Braun. All seem to be doing well.

Alex
Last edited by CelticElf66 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Postby Tim on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:19 am

AMurray wrote:Also saw Mike, Mariane and Mikaela Rhodes, Greg and Amanda Martz, Dave and Roz Strunk, Scott and Tracy Boileoux (sp?)and Carl and Lee Braun. All seem to be doing well.
Alex

Man, Those are some names from the past. How the heck is Scott doing? I haven't heard one thing of him in eons. Greg and Mike I at least have had word of in the past years. I hope they are all doing well.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Scott and Tracy seem to be doing well. Tracy chased after the bride and the wedding planner most of the weekend I think and Scott spent most of the weekend chasing after their boys.
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Return to General discussion