Who was that visitor?

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

Who was that visitor?

Postby Tim on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Adam GM,

Was that you who stopped by my house today? My son vaguely described the visitor as someone he thought he recognized from the games and it sounded like you. He isn't the greatest at giving details, or descriptions, or relating events, or names. :roll: :lol: What were you doing in chicken country?

Tim
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Re: Who was that visitor?

Postby agm on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 pm

No, not me ... I was at work today in DC. Nowhere near chicken country.
agm
Site Admin

Re: Who was that visitor?

Postby Tim on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 pm

I thought that seemed really odd for you to be in the area. Like I said, my son isn't the best at relaying details. It was probably some Jewhova's Witness or something.

But, if you are ever in chicken country and stop by my house, be very clear and specific about who you are if one of my kids answer the door. :D I might just get the message, then we could maybe throw or something.

Tim
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Return to General discussion