San Antonio? Anyone?

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

San Antonio? Anyone?

Postby Largemilk on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:40 am

Miked...are you going? I just got an email from Ed. I'm actually seriously thinking about it. May look into flights today? Two weekends in a row of travel wil hurt big time but I think I'm up to it.

C.
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Re: San Antonio? Anyone?

Postby miked on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Unless I am mistaken, SA is the same weekend as the Vierra/Brown clinic. So, I am not planning on going. But, now you have me wondering. I will double check the dates. :shock:

Well I'll be danged!!!! According to the entry form, the SA games are on the 5th of April. If that is the case, then YES, I will try to make it. Not sure if Holly will be down with a me going, since I will be traveling to Dunedin the next weekend.

We will have to see.

Initial response from the boss does not look good. Probably not gonna happen. :(
miked

Postby Largemilk on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:35 pm

Yup, Ed's email said the 5th too. So, yes, I'm either crazy to think I will be recovered from the clinic adequately to go compete at SA or just hyped about the season and any opportunity to throw!!! And yeah, that would be three weekends in a row of throwing, I may need to up my drills ante now! Yikes.

Anyway, BOSS rules, so sad you likely won't go.

C.
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Postby miked on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Yeah, about that San Antonio thing. Not gonna happen. :(
miked

Return to General discussion