Update on Richmond Pro Clinic with Larry Brock

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Update on Richmond Pro Clinic with Larry Brock

Postby ADaniel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Preliminary schedule for the Richmond Pro Clinic:

Larry Brock will be going through all the events, with a lot of throwing and analysis. Various drills as well as weightlifting/training for throwing will also be covered. The clinic will run from 10:00 AM to 4 or 5 PM, with a break for lunch (which is provided). With Brock’s extensive background as a track and field coach, and one of the top throwers in the world, this is shaping up to be an outstanding clinic!

However, I have not received that many registration fees/waivers to date, even through there has been a lot of interest generated. The cut off date for getting the registration info in is March 15th, but if you are planning to attend and haven’t contacted me yet, please PM or email me at allie@ce-v.com ASAP! We need to have a minimum number of confirmed participants in order to hold the clinic. If we don’t meet that number, then we will have to cancel.

Thanks so much for your help with this, and I look forward to seeing a lot of you guys out for a great day of throwing and learning from one of the top pros!
Talent is where you start. Work ethic is where you finish.

Allison Daniel
ADaniel

Return to Training