Having a little Fun on a Monday

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Having a little Fun on a Monday

Postby Stephen Malutich on Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Decided to take a break from the mundane world of bodybuilding a do a lil of the good stuff today...Did some spilt Jerks, Deadlifts, and 1 arm snatchs...Trainin has been going pretty good the last few months. Tryin to win Mr West Virgina this year so im not going to far above 235 in bodyweight, jus takin off the fat a lil at a time

Spilt jerk 315x3 335x1 355x1 Havent really ventured much further than 355 yet but we will see what happens in the coming months...Below is the video of me doin 335 u cant see the 10's but they are there i had to spilt the file to 2 videos and didnt bother uploading the one of me loadin the bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJF5byhsFc

Deadlifts 315x10, 405x10, 505x3 (the files for these just wouldnt work with me so gonna have to wait till next week to get vids of this...same with snatch but ill post the #s any way

1arm snatch
100x5, 115x5, 135x3....i really run outta breath when i do these so i really never go for many reps

anyways jus thought i would share some of the offseason trainin...boy it felt good not to be doin supersets of 20reps (bodybuilding blows) Hope you guys enjoy ill try to get the other vids up asap

Steve
Stephen Malutich

Re: Having a little Fun on a Monday

Postby randy on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 pm

that's what i like to hear...less bodybuilding and more monster strength.

hehehe.

glad you've got your DL over 500! i still remember your first 405...man it was ugly...and painful looking...and it took about 10 minutes!

but up it went!

r
STAY HUNGRY!!
randy

Return to Training