Southwestern PA Practice Get-Together

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Southwestern PA Practice Get-Together

Postby agcpitt on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Well I'm gonna try this again. Newbies, Vets and inbetweens I'd like to get together for a few days of throwing practice. There is a state park called Mingo Creek State park about 15 minutes from Washington, PA where I live and has tons of open flat land to throw. I'm hoping for some nice weekend days in March/April and even into the season to get together. I have most of the implements but the more the better. I'm trying to get a feel of who is out there in the area as I have been out of the loop for a few years.

Let me know who is interested.
agcpitt

Re: Southwestern PA Practice Get-Together

Postby grgreer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I currently live in Winchester, VA, but my inlaws live in little Washington. I will PM you whenever I am going to be in town and maybe we can get together and throw some. It may be more of a summer thing since my mother in law is currently in FLA for the winter.
grgreer

Postby agcpitt on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 am

grgreer wrote:I currently live in Winchester, VA, but my inlaws live in little Washington. I will PM you whenever I am going to be in town and maybe we can get together and throw some. It may be more of a summer thing since my mother in law is currently in FLA for the winter.

Sounds good. Please call me vs. pm. 724-350-1695.

Thanks,
Andy
agcpitt

Postby kpatrickwv on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Not sure if it's a faux pas to resurrect an old thread...

There are a few of us up in Morgantown, about 50 minutes from that park, would be interested in training. Is this something you guys still do? Feel free to PM, or I can give you a phone number. Thanks!

--- Kevin Patrick (kpatrickwv)
kpatrickwv

Return to Training