help with hammer(not marble)

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

help with hammer(not marble)

Postby robert monroe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

o.k. guys...after an off season of injury my shoulder started to get better & by bridgeprot i had 5 p.r.'s...as luck would hav it i missed mchenry,hurt my shoulder again,missed clarksburg and was forced to not train weights for a month and havent touched implements for 5+weeks......heres my dilehma,just put about 20 throws with a 16lb shot & 15 or so turns w/16 and a few(mayb 10) wfd with a 42.not feeling bad but i have been told by stewart,overfelt and storey i need spikes....got some,but dont have any idea how 2 use em...got a pair of throwing knives and on old pair of hiking boots.i noticed dickn has his heels built up.why???storey digs in high(his heels are very high off ground)ketchem digs in relatively flat...im 5'8"ish and im only a single turn guy as you all know.HELP....i cannot get out to vmc til1130 and wills is a bit of a stretch for me too....desperate for info to make me great...lol
trry harder and you will suck less
robert monroe

Re: help with hammer(not marble)

Postby Jeff Storey on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I can help. ok, I think I can help. Maybe I can help. Who knows.
And I'm driving by or through Front Royal on a pretty regular basis nowadays. Drop me a text or board post with times you'd want to train, and maybe directions...I meant to save them and didn't.... :oops: Coincidentally, I'm kinda looking for a place to lift with a roof and a floor and stuff, do you know where I can find one?
I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Postby robert monroe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 pm

well brah,uuummmm i think i might b able to help u with the workout situation.m,w,f im @ gym from 630-8.i have a class but ur more than welcome to train while im teachin.tues/th i can b there from 630-8 and i usually throw on sundays and sometimes sat.usually round 10a.m.i will txt you & we can meet up & discuss things.
trry harder and you will suck less
robert monroe

Postby Jeff Storey on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 am

Sweet man...text or call any time.
I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Return to Training