Salisbury training

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Salisbury training

Postby jcahall on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Hey everyone I just wanted to know if anyone trained in the Salisbury MD area. I met Adam at Celt fest this past weekend and was hoping to come out the next time any one was training to get some pointers. Thanks for any help.
-Jonathan
jcahall

Re: Salisbury training

Postby Mullethead on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I would like to do some training as well. I cut some trees down in my backyard today and was throwing two of them. I think one was 75lbs or so. Did well with that one so I moved up a bit. Second was about 175lbs (I picked up my wife to gauge weight. Had to pry her weight out of her with a promise of dinner out!!Geez). A bit much so I cut it down to what I think was closer to 120 but it was only 9ft. Did very well with that but didn't have to get the height so I suppose that's cheating. Need to get some weights to toss around next.
Alex
Mullethead

Postby Tim on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey guys, If you are willing to come up to Federalsburg in the evening, or on the weekend (unless I have to work)I can do some training with you.
My cabers are at work in Easton and it is a bit of a pain to haul them around, so if you want to do caber we can do that in Easton in the evenings. I don't get into the training forum much so I haven't seen you posting here.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby Mullethead on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:19 am

Yeah Tim. That would be cool. Any day work better than others? I am a contractor so any given day is no better or worse than the next.
Alex
Mullethead

Return to Training