Richmond Practice?

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Richmond Practice?

Postby T-Rex on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:29 am

Hi Pat
hey are any practices happening in the Richmond area? I would like to come on down and give it a go....also you may have a new member for the Richmond team. My buddy next door wants to try out the games, ex marine - pretty big dude - cool guy too...
i hope all is well
gene burke
T-Rex

Re: Richmond Practice?

Postby McNamee on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 am

Gene, hope you are doing well. I practiced for the first time this year last Sun. I hope to throw Sun. some time at J.R.H. would be great to get all the Richmond throwers together again.

Patrick
Last edited by McNamee on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure. than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. T.R.
McNamee

Postby scotbybirth on Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:48 am

Hey Patrick. Are you planning regular weekly throw sessions? What time?

Chris
"All men with honor are kings, but not all kings have honor... Honor is a man's gift to himself." -Liam Neeson as Rob Roy MacGregor.

-Chris Kenyon
scotbybirth

Postby McNamee on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Yes. I was thinking of Sat. as I have some stuff going on Sun. I'll bring all the stuff, caber, hammer, weights, stone, sheaf.....you get the idea. I am also switching some of my weight training eve's. to throwing, which means hour long practices once or twice a week during the work-week if anyone is interested. All are welcome, let me know who can make it.

Patrick
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure. than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. T.R.
McNamee

Return to Training