Ok, a vid of the gym.

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

Ok, a vid of the gym.

Postby Clancelt on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:55 pm

I got a low quality video of the finished gym. First, I should explain that the first room you see is a disaster. I started doing demo on it and then got sidetracked on another room. I started using that room for storage and doing messy work. Kind of the construction room. Yes there is even a Zodiac boat on the floor I was patching a hole in! So, no I don't live like that. The parts of the house that have been remodeled/restored are actually quite nice ;)

I also am fighting a vicious bug that had my stomach and head messed up. I sound like I just ran a marathon, but I just can't breath. Or at least breath and talk at the same time.

I'll have to get a good video of me doing some bag work when I feel good. I'm actually not as bad as that video makes me look :lol:

Anyway, sorry about the quality. I promised pictures and had to work with what I had.

The new gym
I'll spank you smartly with my spank ray.
Clancelt

Re: Ok, a vid of the gym.

Postby Rich McClain on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:22 am

Cool gym! I like the John Deere green too. I just started a new position with the company I work for so hopefully once I pass the 60 day probationary period I will be making some real $$$ and be able to buy a video camera and share pictures of "McClain's House of Pain: Garage Edition!" You did awesome speed bag work holding the camera.
Richard McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
Rich McClain

Postby Clancelt on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:33 am

lol, thanks Rich. You're too kind! I wish I had something better to film with. My wife dropped the good camera on a concrete floor. It did not survive the fall :(

One day I'll have a garage to work with. Until then I still have to rent from Gold's :D This room is a nice escape though. It's amazing how relaxed you become after a few hours of slugging it out.

-E
Clancelt

Postby Tim on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:54 am

Wow, you were so fast it was like a blur!!!!! :lol:

Looks really good Eric.
"I love to sing, and I love to drink Scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink Scotch."- George Burns.

Rock the House
Tim

Postby Malcolm Doying on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:16 am

Let's hear it for the Wives that put up with all of us and this kind of stuff!!!!!!
Malcolm
Malcolm Doying

Postby Clancelt on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:40 pm

You got that right! She is a trooper ;)
Clancelt

Return to Training