accomodations

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

accomodations

Postby Sheaf daddy on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 am

This post applies to Jason Thomas, Pat McNamee and Lucas McDonald. Friday night I'm picking up Outback take-out for me, Bryan, Ryan and Dave. We'll be eating around 6:30. If you'd like to put in your orders, I'll gladly pick up food for you and you can reimburse us. Please give us an ETA from the road so we know when to expect you.

For breakfast, we've got eggs, cheese, ham and bread. If you prefer protein shakes, bring your powder, we got blender. I also have frozen strawberries and blueberries and/or peanut butter you can add to your shakes.

We've got two air mattresses. If one of you has a mattress, let me know and bring it along. Otherwise, I'll try to borrow one from a friend. I do have enough linens and pillows, but bring your own teddy bear if you need a night time companion.
Trish: Colin go get your bike and put it away!

Colin: Okay but someone is going to swoop down, stop, take a picture and sell it on the internet.
Sheaf daddy

Re: accomodations

Postby miked on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Who are the lucky folk shacking up at Casa del Dickens? I forgot. The will be treated to a nice warm bowl of gruel for breakfast. mwwaaahhahahahahaha

Seriously, we will have some stuff available. If there are any special requests, let me know and I will line it up.
miked

Re: accomodations

Postby barbe705 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Mike,
I'll be at your house. Shoot me an email please

barbeb@upmc.edu

Brent
barbe705

Return to Training