2008-2009 Off Season Training

Training information, scheduling practice sessions, etc.

2008-2009 Off Season Training

Postby bjketchem on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:33 pm

I really liked how we posted our training last year, so I figured I would get it started.

Like a few of you out there, I have switched gears and began my off-season training (with some guy who used to throw named Mike Dickens). I still plan on competing at Williamsburg and Richmond, but my training focus is now gearing towards next year.

Right now the focus is to get healed up, increase mobility and lay a foundation.

Nothing heavy, little rest between exercises and movements.

Daily Tests
RHR: 57
Tap Test: 81
Weight: 226

Pre Workout Supp: Cytosport Fast Twitch and glutamine

Foam Roller
15 min Dynamic Warm-Up-focusing on hip/back/hamstring/shoulder mobility/flexibility

GPP/Drills-
1. 3x10-KB Swings supersetted with Rip Aparts with mini band (KB swings done on outside of body, trying to build movement patterns for spinning WOB)
2. 3x10-Squat Therapy superset with Kipping Swings
3. 3x5-Glide/Pause focusing on pushing hard/extending with left leg and getting right foot under the body

Lifting:
1. 4x8x135 Incline Bench superset with Bent Over Rows, final set was 1x12 of each. Rest was 30 sec after bent over row

2. 3x15 mini band tri pushdowns superset with 3x12x65 bicep curls, 30 sec rest after curls

Post-Workout:
static stretch and Powerbar Protein Bar, gatorade

Weight was not that heavy, BUT heart rate was up for this. It's definitely been awhile since doing things with little rest in between.

Few more weeks of this non-sense :mrgreen:
I will be the new, improved and almost as good-looking Mike Wills.
bjketchem

Re: 2008-2009 Off Season Training

Postby miked on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 am

Like I told my good frien Beau Fay, OS 09 is going to be ridiculous. Come March of 2009 you people won't recognize the throwers formerly know as Mike and BJ. We will then go by the monikers Humongous and Mankind. :lol:

And, my quads are so sore I need a spotter just to sit down on the toilet. :shock:
miked

Postby Clancelt on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 am

I'm starting to see how stinkin poor your cardio conditioning can be in this sport and yet manage to still be competitive. Some more than others. I had really let myself go. My strength has really taken off, and yes I was feeling a little better about my overall health... but when I started up fighting guys 15 years younger than me twice a week, I was humbled.

My cardio sucks. 10 years ago I ran the Annapolis 10 miler and finished in the top 100. Now I'm gassed after running 2 miles. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I'm going to kick my cardio training back into high gear and if I lose some strength, so be it. I'd like to get down into the 230 range.

The last three weeks have gone like this:

15 minutes of stretching and then 2 mile run every morning at 5am.

Monday - 15 minute Stairmaster, 15 minutes stretching, then a chest workout for however long it takes.
Tuesday - 1.5 hour Jiu Jitsu class
Wednesday - 15 minute warmup, 15 minutes stretching, leg day.
Thursday - 1.5 hour Jiu Jitsu class
Friday - 15 minutes Stairmaster, 15 minutes stretching, Back and Heavy bag day.

Sat/Sun - some light stretching both days.

I have been keeping my diet under control. Mostly turkey and tuna. Whole grains. Lots of fruit. OJ.

For now I am pretty much supplement free! I do a multivitamin, some glucosamine, St. Johns, and a potassium supplement (I was getting bad muscle cramps in my legs during class).

We'll see how that works. At the very least I should feel 10 years younger soon.
I'll spank you smartly with my spank ray.
Clancelt

Postby Mike Wills on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:03 am

That actually looks like a very good plan Eric.
Mike Wills

Postby Largemilk on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:02 pm

bjketchem wrote:I really liked how we posted our training last year, so I figured I would get it started.

Like a few of you out there, I have switched gears and began my off-season training (with some guy who used to throw named Mike Dickens). I still plan on competing at Williamsburg and Richmond, but my training focus is now gearing towards next year.

Right now the focus is to get healed up, increase mobility and lay a foundation.

Nothing heavy, little rest between exercises and movements.

Daily Tests
RHR: 57
Tap Test: 81
Weight: 226

Foam Roller
15 min Dynamic Warm-Up-focusing on hip/back/hamstring/shoulder mobility/flexibility

GPP/Drills-
1. 3x10-KB Swings supersetted with Rip Aparts with mini band (KB swings done on outside of body, trying to build movement patterns for spinning WOB)
2. 3x10-Squat Therapy superset with Kipping Swings
3. 3x5-Glide/Pause focusing on pushing hard/extending with left leg and getting right foot under the body

Lifting:
1. 4x8x135 Incline Bench superset with Bent Over Rows, final set was 1x12 of each. Rest was 30 sec after bent over row

2. 3x15 mini band tri pushdowns superset with 3x12x65 bicep curls, 30 sec rest after curls

Post-Workout:
static stretch and Powerbar Protein Bar, gatorade

Weight was not that heavy, BUT heart rate was up for this. It's definitely been awhile since doing things with little rest in between.

Few more weeks of this non-sense :mrgreen:

You may need to post a definition key for some of this MAd lifting Scientist stuff. You lost me at "I really liked how we posted..." hee, hee
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Postby Clancelt on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Tap Test????

I'll spank you smartly with my spank ray.
Clancelt

Postby bjketchem on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm

So Eric, I see you know the tap test too :lol:

Tap Test: A way to assess your nervous system (via a Dan John Article)

You need a pencil and paper. Tap the paper with the pencil as many times as you can in 10 sec. You get a baseline of your scores and it is a way to track overtraining. I did this and some other test the last half of the season. If I was 10% less I would take the day off. If it was higher than avg I ALWAYS has my best games/practices.

I got tired of the paper pencil method and used the computer...opened word, just kept hitting the "b" key for 10 sec and check the character count.

Hope this helps!
bjketchem

Postby miked on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:42 pm

humongous.jpg
humongous.jpg (10.36 KB) Viewed 27438 times
mankind.jpg
mankind.jpg (9.55 KB) Viewed 27045 times

FEEL IT! :mrgreen:
miked

Postby FrankH on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 am

Training Tip: i found it was easier to just hold the "b" key down. 74,044 "taps" in 10 seconds. 8-)
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby TheHammer on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:24 am

Well here is my OS 09 plan.

Having met or exceeded my strength goals for 08 i will keep on keepin on.

Heavy Heavy Heavy.
Workout 1.5 to 2 hours per day 5 days a week. No Throwing in OS.

1 warm up set per muscle group
3 sets of 8 to 12 reps progressively heaver each set
4 excercises per muscle group.

Week will look like this
Day1 Chest
Day2 Legs
Day3 Arms
Day4 Back
Day5 Shoulders

Every 6 weeks i take a one week break to prevent overtraining

I kept this schedule for the past 4 months and have felt great. Only thing i need to change is changing out fish and poultry for the red meat i have been throwing down(dr's orders)

And maybe next year they will be calling me 6 by 5 instead of 5 by 5 LOL :lol:
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
and board lurker extraordinaire
TheHammer

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 am

You guys are MAD...MAD I tell you!

Ok, seriously....I figured I'd pass on another stretching philosophy. If your lifting to build strength/power don't stretch the body parts you're lifting that day. Warm up well. Lift legs (for example), stretch upper body/lift upper body, stretch legs. On cardio only days take a nice whole body stretch after your cardio. By doing this you're not asking your muscles to do completely opposite activities in the same workout, ie...you're not asking them to tighten/contract to give you power then trying to elongagte/relax the same muscles within a short time frame. Recovery goes easier too. I've watched many a lifter do a huge bench press then go over to the squat rack and stretch his pecs and shoulders then wonder why his next lift was harder. Of course the best recovery tool is a full body message about an hour after your workout. Relieves lactic acid buildup and puts a rosey spin on the whole rest of the day. Just my opinion.
:D
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Postby Mike Wills on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey Hammer, what is your primary goal? Are you focused on being a better strongman/powerlifter as your primary interest...or is being a better HG thrower you top priority?
Mike Wills

Postby TheHammer on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Good question, only problem is i don't know. I just like being huge. So far i have been improving in both so i haven't been worrying with it. Why? You think i should change my program? I think i have a few technique issues that once i have worked through i might place i something other than WOB. :)

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
TheHammer

Postby Mike Wills on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 pm

The program is fine for a guy who lifts...but your focus would have to change a lot if you want to be the best thrower possible. I saw you throw some in Bridgeport and it was all strength-based...trying to overpower the implements...and it just doesn't work out well for big throws. I'd really take a look at what BJ does in his training and consider adopting some of what he does because he is a short, thick guy who also has trained a lot in the area of throwing.
Mike Wills

Postby TheHammer on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm

True, Ok BJ whatcha got for me? :D

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
TheHammer

Postby bjketchem on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Thanks for the kind words Wills, though you give me to much credit :)
Let me start by saying I am NO EXPERT, but I have and am fortunate to be around great people and hopefully I have retained some of their knowledge.

The one thing all of them had in common was that they all had a goal. You have to ask yourself what am I trying to accomplish and what is the best way for ME to get there.

Eric, shared that his focus is to improve his cardio and lose some weight. He is willing to lose some strength and he is good with that. I commend him for that and I think his focus on his goal and his conviction to achieve it is what life is all about.

The best thing I can share is, find your goal, research about it and train smart to accomplish that goal. If one wants to be a better thrower, then they should do the necessary things to achieve that goal.

As for me that is my focus. I LOVE THIS SPORT and I want to be the best I can be at it. The truth is, I hope to challenge Mike W as king of the smurfs one day ;) So I am focusing on that.

There are 3 things that matter most when throwing. Height of release, speed upon release, and angle of the release.

Being 5'6" the height of release is a "bit" limited (unless I start wearing sketchers to throw in). Speed upon release can be improved by having the best technique you can have (technique is king) and having the horsepower to apply speed to the implement. As far as the angle of release, well technique rears it's ugly head again.

You have control over 2 out of the 3, so if you want to be the best thrower you can be, do the necessary things to improve those factors.

Hope this is helpful.
BJ
bjketchem

Postby Largemilk on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:20 am

Well put BJ.

One day I too hope to join the smurf kings...in our own clown car off course - not that I could ever be like you giants, I'm too old now. If there is one thing I've learned about this sport it's that while strength is probably, oh I dunno, 70 percent of what you need, the other 30% is a combination of controlled speed and an understanding of the mechanics of how to move these weights. I'm still struggling with that part, even after 4 solid years of throwing, in so far as I know I have strength. It's the other 30% I have discovered is the tough nut, and hope to really figure it out with my OS this year. I know for sure that it requires dedication to just what BJ (and Willsie)said...wanting to excel in THIS particular sport and therefore understanding and adapting a workout plan over several months to get there. For me, it's realistically finding the time to dedicate to the gym with a 50+work week as a hindrance- damned paying employment-shish. This year I lost focus several times. I am now in that place where I'm trying to find my mojo.

As we enter into the OS over the next few weeks, it's my goal to find my focus again. To make that decision to dedicate my efforts and resources into smart workouts, to maximize my 41 year old body for next year so I can have the physical ability to come out the gate all fired up.

Keep a close eye on BJ and Mike's workout reports...I think they, amongst others, have a solid plan to do it right again this year. No, they don't want to take credit for the type of training or the actual exercises but it's the intensity and focus that you'll get a feel for that's gonna shine through.

Oh geez, they's just my heros!!

But as everyone has said on here and on other forums, you need to devise a schedule that's right for you. You're already a strong dude. I too remember remarking that you had some awesome numbers in Bridgeport and that "with some technique and finesse he'll have some totally awesome numbers".

Good luck with it. Post here about your progress, I'm sure everyone will be eager to hear how it's going.

enuf of my blathering.
" A hammer a day keeps the chiropractor in pay"
Largemilk

Postby Rich McClain on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 am

:cry: I'm inspired by all the heart felt guidance. Ok, you can call me a derivative of my name. I am still getting this work thing figured out. Hopefully the company will get me some solid assistance to do the job that was once done by four people.

Although not yet finished with this season, I will enter this off season with my second year under my belt and the knowledge that I set a number of prs. I like and understand the increased use of plyometrics and rotational strength. Some research will be done to utilize and increase them respectively. I still have another 9 months of school so this os should be interesting.

I'll keep you posted.
Richard McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
Rich McClain

Postby TheHammer on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 am

So i guess i should actually throw some during the OS then huh? :mrgreen:

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
TheHammer

Postby Mike Wills on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:10 am

Let me give a little background and perspective. I'm 5'8"...okay 5' 7.5"...and I have competed anywhere between 230 and 260. I did drug-free powerlifting and strongman from 1993 - 2001 with best lifts around 235 bodyweight of 650 squat, 470 bench, 650 deadlift, squat 500x10 with knee wraps and belt, squat 405x20 raw, deadlift lockout from knees with 905, etc. So, obviously strength isn't a limiting factor for me.

My first 3 competitions were in the Fall of 2002, with no training partners or real idea of what to do, just showing up and relying on strength. Here are my throws from the first 3 competitions versus my all-time PR's some 6 years later:

Stone - 36' 2" (42')
HWFD - 27' 4.5" (36'1")
LWFD - 57' 9" (68' 10.5")
HH - 69' 3" (85')
Sheaf - 24' (32')
WOB - 12' (13' 6")

As you can see, I really haven't made a ton of progress versus my starting - completely unskilled in throwing - numbers. Why is this? Because I understood moving heavy weights in a stationary position, I didn't understand moving much lighter weights in a dynamic fashion. It has taken me a long time to understand what it takes to throw, analyze my weaknesses relative to throwing, and develop a plan to improve those weaknesses.

Some of the things that I have learned regarding technique are:

>Learn to relax and feel the implements while you throw, 70% effort will teach you much more than 100% effort in practice
>Study video of throwers who are better than you with similar builds
>Video yourself and try to understand what you can improve on

The keys to off-season training are to identify the areas that you are weak in and develop a plan to improve those areas while not completely neglecting your areas of strength. I have just developed a new philosophy for myself for off-season training that I think of as the rule of thirds. Basically, it means that 1/3 of my training time is devoted to each of these: Basic strength, sport-specific strength, and my specific weaknesses.

Basic Strength
This is where the type of training you are familiar with comes to play: Squats, deadlifts, dumbell benches, bent rows, RDL's, reverse hypers, glute-ham raise, etc. I plan on using 1/3 of my training time to ensure that my strength (which is my strength) is not neglected, and I keep that at a fairly high level.

Sport-Specific Strength
This is training that prepares your body specifically for the unique demands of throwing, and includes: Snatches & variations, cleans & variations, core crushers, plyometrics, sprints, hammer winds, throwing drills, and anything that will help develop speed, explosiveness, technique, and sport-specific strength. Bert Sorin has posted some great videos on the Sorinex site that will give you a lot of good ideas on this.

My Weaknesses
This is the area that I am just starting to understand as it pertains to throwing. My weaknesses include lack of turn around speed (think of the drop and pop when delivering a throw), lack of comfort with fast movements (I tighten up and "try to survive" instead of relaxing and slowing the movement down in my mind so I can let the implements move faster), and lack of mobility/range of motion (I have developed a lot of muscle tightness and scar tissue over the years that limits my rang of motion and thus impedes fast and fluid movements with a maximum radius).

So, I have to engage in things such as pilates, ART treatment, paying more attention to thorough warmups and always stretching after workouts, visualization, and training myself to relax during the movements. This will help me maximize the usefulness of my strength, which I can't fully incorporate right now.

I hope these notes help.
Mike Wills

Postby TheHammer on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 am

Yeah, I know what you mean about feeling the weight. On my third try at 10 foot on WOB (i know i can easily get over 10) i finally felt the weight and over it sailed, clearing the bar easily. My next throw (11 foot) cleared just as easily. Every single one of my 12 foot attempts met with failure... i believe partially out of attempting to throw harder.
Thanks for all the tips guys, one of the things i love about this sport is that while it is a competition you are all willing to give out any info you have in an effort to make everyone a better thrower.
Hopefully i will get a comp under my belt where i don't scratch on sheaf... Hmmm odd the lightest weight i touch is my weakest event LOL :lol:

David Marble
The new sheaf gnome
TheHammer

Postby bjketchem on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Those are some great thoughts Mike. Thanks for posting your insights.

I completely agree that there needs to be a balance in your training.
It can be argued that I think about training too much(don't we all :) ), but combining my coaching background and my ocd like behaviors it easier for me to have a clear goal and a clear path to getting there.

If anyone is interested, here's the way I am breaking down my 2008-2009 season/off-season based off this past years experience:

It's conjugated/complex approach to training. I never focus on just ONE thing. Instead I try to work on couple or several things (weaknesses) at once.

Stage 1:
Post season: 3-4 weeks. Rehab, prehab, fix imbalances and GPP. Roughly 90% of training is focused on general things, 10% is focused on throwing specific type movements.

*prehab movements/moblity is worked on at every training session all year.

Stage 2:
This will last until April. 80-85%% of training is improve strength/power. 2 days lowerbody (1 day max effort, 1 dynamic). 1 day upper (max effort w/dynamic stuff mixed in). 15%-20% is devoted to throwing specific types of movements and exercises.

Stage 3:
April-July. Same split as above. Now focus begins to shift 55%-60% general, 35%-40% specific.

Stage 4:
August-October. Lift two days a week using ARC method. 1 push lower/pull upper day and 1 push upper/pull lower day. Throw 2-3 days a week (depending on schedule) this link explains ARC training.
http://www.sorinexforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=215. I don't have a Tendo, but I purchased the Power Factor and it seemed to meet my needs during this past season.

Again OCD type behaviors.
bjketchem

Postby miked on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 pm

This is why I am not worrying about the contents of my OS09: BJ's OCD has it covered. haha He is going to be the Scorsese to my DeNiro. haha

His plan for the off-season is similar to the path I was taking last year, just more informed and better planned out. Especially in terms of organizing the workouts to maximally leverage the tendencies of the nervous system and the bodies capabilities. What do I mean by that?
In OS 08 I moved away from the powerlifting/football style of training and more towards an Olympic/Throwing style of training: less reliance on classic strengths lifts like Bench and Squat and more towards cleans, snatches, jumps, deadlifts, etc. In addition, I moved away from common strength styled setting, i.e. 5x5 or pyramid progression through sets, to a more of a max effort approach.

However, I was still doing stuff like mixing heavy, strength movement with fast, ballastic style movements, i.e. on my pull day I would do snatches with relatively light weight focusing on being fast and explosive, but then also do heavy deads. BJ made a good point the other day: that type of training confuses the nervous system. Are we going fast and explosive? or, are we going slow and strong?

So, as BJ has pointed out, we will be tailoring our workouts around functionality of the body: max effort days and speed/explosive days, and fewer different exercises with an emphasis on doing a couple of movements for maximum return.

I should say BJ is tailoring our workouts. Like I said, I am entrusting my OS 09 to his maniacal genius. :mrgreen: He is the brains, I am just gonna show up and work hard. He's already made me cry twice. :cry:

One more note: I think the program I developed for OS08 was pretty effective. In the early part of the season I was hitting some good numbers in practice and in some comps. but, then came my summer of sickness and it all fell apart. The point of this part of the post is that if you want to throw farther, you should modify you lifting to help you throw farther not necessarily be stronger or be bigger.
miked

Postby bjketchem on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:17 pm

little lat, but this was last Thursday, Day 2 : Leg Day Of Death
again, nothing heavy. But the puke bucket almost came in handy. This also was little foolish two days before W-burg. In the short term it was miserable, but beneficial in the long run.

Daily Tests
RHR: 60
Tap Test: 84
Weight: 225

Foam Roller

GPP/Drills/Mobility
1. 3x5 (both right and left handed)-360 Drill with 1 pud KB
2. 3x10- Squat Therapy and Kipping Swings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYI5_DB-fMg

Lifting: 2 exercises, 12" box squat and squat
1. 12" Box Squat: sets of 5, 30-45 sec rest between sets
went like this: 95, 135, 155, 175, 185, 205 225
2. Squat 5x5x225, 30-45 sec rest between sets
3. Squat (again 30 sec rest) 205x5, 185x7, 155x9, 135x11, 135x15

It was about 18,725 lbs in 40 mins or so.

Post-Workout:
PNF and static stretch, Muscle Milk Collegiate

After we were done Dickens and I were both weeping and speaking in incoherent sentences for about 15 mins
bjketchem

Postby Mike Wills on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Oh, I get it...kipping swings = flailing about & twitching.
Mike Wills

Postby Jeff Storey on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I used to think this kitchen was big, until I saw you guys in here...
-AGM's mom
Jeff Storey

Postby FrankH on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:29 am

BJ-- you can tap 84 times in 10 seconds-- 8.4 times per second? Dude, you're like a hummingbird! I'd ease up on the energy drinks. :shock:
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby bjketchem on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 pm

I've been called a lot of things, but never a hummingbird. Not sure how I feel about that Mr. Henry :shock:

Today's Workout:

Upperbody Day of Despair

Daily Tests
RHR: 56
Tap Test: 82
Weight: 228

Pre Workout Supp: peanut butter with crackers and orange juice (forgot to pack my supplements)

Upperbody warm-up:
20 pass throughs
20 rip aparts
bunch of arm swings and arm circles (for/rev)
few sets of several rotator cuff exercises

GPP/Drills-
0-time crunch

Lifting:
1. Standing Military Press (supersetted with Bent Over Row) x135. Rest was when Dickens would lift and vice versa
The goal was to do 30 reps in the MP and 60 reps in the BOR in as few of sets possible. I got 4 MP, 5 BOR. I think Mike got 6MP, 5 BOR

Arms were pretty cooked after this.

2. Cheat Curls (supersetted with Floor Press) x 185. 20 reps for both using the same concept as above. I got 4 CC, 3 FP. Dickens was 5 CC, 7 FP

3. YTM's 3x15

high tempo an d pace, took about 30 mins to finish

Post-Workout:
pass throughs and orange juice. Played all time QB with neighborhood kids for about 45 minutes.
bjketchem

Postby miked on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 pm

first, no, Jeff, those are not Kippings.

second, man have i lost alot in the upper body. sheesh. the Mil Press and BORs smoked my upper body. :o

third, haha BJ. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and play full time QB so they don't bounce a ball off the side of your truck. haha :mrgreen:
miked

Postby bjketchem on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 pm

lowerbody day of misery

Preworkout: Cytosport fast twitch, 5g glutamine

Foam roller and Dynamic Warm-up

Drills/GPP
5x3 360 drill with 36 lb KB
(mike) 5x5 half turns with no shoe and on wooden floor, focusing on constant pivot of right foot, (bj) 5x5 glide, emphasis was to extend the left and vacuum the right foot under

lifitng
1. 63 lb RKB Swing 5x5, supersetted with 4x8 walking lunges with 33 lb barbell, forward then reverse then repeat
(very minimal rest, about 15-20 sec before reset)
2. Power shrugs in rack 5x5x225, supersetted with 5xTreadmill 12% grade @ 2.7 mph for 30 sec. Then rest for 30 sec and repeat
3. PNF and Static Stretch

workout took about 15-20 mins.... this was much harder than we thought it would be

PWO: Muscle Milk Collegiate, 5g glutamine
bjketchem

Next

Return to Training