Mini Cooper S For Sale

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

Mini Cooper S For Sale

Postby FrankH on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 pm

2006 Mini Cooper S model. Chili red with white racing stripes. Only 39k miles; very good condition. Last of the super-charged versions. (They switched to turbo-chargers in 2007.) Scottish flag (Saltire) on roof. Previous owner (I bought at 9k miles) added Borla performance exhaust and cold air-intake; est. 188hp, up from 168hp stock. (Keep in mind the car only weighs about 2450 pounds.) New run-flat tires, all maintenance done before recent expiration of warranty. Sport package-- paddle shifters, beefed up brakes, 17-inch wheels. Xenon headlamps. Mini is owned/made by BMW; car is fun to drive, quick and handles like a go cart. I average 23-24mpg; it gets about 30mpg on the highway.

Sold my Explorer to my step-son; need a car with more utility. (Although it has 25 cubic feet of space with the back seats folded down.) I'd recommend for drivers under 6 feet; I'm 6'2" and found it fine for commuting and short trips, but not for long ones. (Jus keepin it real, brothas. 8-) )

$14,900/offer. I will have it detailed for new owner; PM me if you're interested and would like my address for a test drive.
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Re: Mini Cooper S For Sale

Postby CelticElf66 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:11 pm

They are soooooo much fun to drive. Wish I were in a spot to buy it!
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Return to Off-topic and nonsense