My Son

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

My Son

Postby Tearlach on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Greetings All,
Just wanted to take a moment to post a link that ran locally yesterday about my son. If you read it I think you will understand why I'm proud of him. Just an FYI he is 16 and 6'2" and 220 lbs which is up in his chest. I think about my extended family often. Feel free to shot me and email or give me a call if you would like. Until we meet again.

Chuck

http://www.paswag.com/home/2011/08/31/p ... r-oldl-13/
Live everyday like it's your last, enjoy life,love your family, leave nothing but spent energy on the game field, so that when the final summons comes, you can leave this world with no regrets.
Chuck
Tearlach

Location: Mechanicsburg, Hampden Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania

Re: My Son

Postby FrankH on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey Chuck! Your son is a beast! The acorn didn't fall far from the oak, buddy. I hope you're doing well, and that we meet on a field again soon.

--Frank
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Postby jim on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:24 am

That's little Chas?? Wow, he's grown well. You've rasied quite a man.
jim

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Congratulations Chuck! Seems you have an AMAZING young man following in your big footprints! Good Job! ;)
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to Off-topic and nonsense