Graphics help

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

Graphics help

Postby CelticElf66 on Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am

Is there anyone that is able to design a logo for me? I have the basic design, but want something better looking than hand drawn. Am willing to trade cupcakes...

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: Graphics help

Postby miked on Sun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm

try the guys at Shirt Art, Inc. in Woodbridge. They are taking care of all my Team Dickens t-shirts. The graphic artist, Robert, took my Team Dickens logo and made it look much better (not the one you see floating about at this point. I am about to update the site with the new and improved one) They gave me a good deal on the T-shirt run and my competition shirts. You should see what they can do for you on all the MASA comp t-shirts. Seriously.

there site is: http://www.shirtartinc.com/

email is shirtart@att.net

Make sure to mention that I referred you to them so they know I am talking them up. :mrgreen:
miked

Postby hmckenzie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 am

I have fancy stuff on my computer that might be able to help! Let me know what you are thinking about :)
HMAC
hmckenzie

Postby gonzocult82 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:53 pm

My wife is a graphic designer. She does everything from cozies and stickers to huge tractor trailers. She works in Kilmarnock, VA. Call (804) 435-6956 and ask for Amy.
Chris Parker
gonzocult82

Return to Off-topic and nonsense