i'd like to ask a favor...

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

i'd like to ask a favor...

Postby randy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 pm

hello all,
i hope your off/training/eating/hibernating season is going well!

here's the favor i'd like you all to consider...our oldest daughter is a finalist in the running for a full-ride scholarship hosted by WV Radio Corp. to the college of her choice (West Virginia Wesleyan College), and part of their contest is a public vote...

this is where you fine Americans can help!

please take a moment to vote on http://www.magicscholar.com at the "vote" tab at the top of the page...

you would vote by choosing the finalist (her name is Samara Kendrick), input your email address, and please be sure to confirm your vote in the email they will send you...oh, and you don't have to vote from WV...anywhere on Earth with a web browser and an email address.

we would appreciate your vote, Sam is a great girl, and when the website gets the student videos completely uploaded, you can get to know her a little better...but until then, here's my version of her story...she works hard all around -- she has a solid academic background and is quite active in her school, helps take care of her little sister, has held jobs consistently for the last couple years. We believe she has a bright future, and with the help of this scholarship she would like to go into nursing at WV Wesleyan.

randy king
STAY HUNGRY!!
randy

Re: i'd like to ask a favor...

Postby Rich McClain on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 am

Done
Richard McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
Rich McClain

Postby randy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm

thank you!
STAY HUNGRY!!
randy

Postby FrankH on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Done-- and she's ahead! Let's keep her there, people-- get your vote on! :D
"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never... " --Winston Churchill

"A goal without a plan is just a wish". --Larry Elder
FrankH

Return to Off-topic and nonsense