I am NOT psycho

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

I am NOT psycho

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:02 pm

I know that you all think I go a little over the top sometimes, and perhaps I do. However, this just came across my e-mail and I hope it will make all of you think about the trash you leave behind and/or generate.

Check this out http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /20080506/

A friend and I were just talking about her husband and how he was part of a highway cleanup crew with their son's scout troop and how he got peeved when he drove down the same stretch of road later in the SAME day and it was littered again. Quote from the same friend "hee hee our rink says NO BEER in locker rooms, so our team enforced boy scout law, leave no trace (not even a cap!) so that no one from the rink knew we were breaking the rules."

My parents firmly implanted in our minds whenever we went hiking that we should take out whatever we took in and leave nature in the same shape (or better) as it was when we arrived. Have tried to aplpy that to most things in life.

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: I am NOT psycho

Postby jim on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 am

Hmmmm - the link came back for me as invalid. So I''m just gonna stick with the psycho thing.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
jim

Postby Gunny on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:38 am

Me Three. Or is it Two. Oh well.
yep, psycho!
Semper Fidelis

James (Gunny) Justice
Gunny

Psycho it is

Postby CelticElf66 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

For some reason it wants the WHOLE url.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d ... 2/80505016
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

CelticElf66

Postby jim on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am

The solution, of course, is a reusable bag. I recommend the Chicobag. Reusable, washable and rolls up into itself to make them small and very easy to carry. http://store.chicobag.com/ And great news! The bag is available in a wide variety of colors from Hurry Burry Farm for just 4.50 a bag. (discounts for 5 or more - website and online store coming soon). No shipping charges if you pick them up at a game. What a deal!!! Save the environment and support America's small businesses.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
jim

Postby CelticElf66 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 am

Do you stock them in pink? Not sure when I am going to see you next, but will get some! :D

Safeway ran out and I don't like theirs that much anyway. :cry:
Alexandra Duncan

CelticElf66

Return to Off-topic and nonsense