Web Master

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

Web Master

Postby CelticElf66 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:40 pm

We are looking for someone to play webmaster for the Virginia Scottish Games. My friend Tracy has been doing it for at least the last ten years and now has a young child that has been thrown into the mix and is looking to step back after this year's games.

I will be honest. The pay bites ($0) and it is an ecclectic group of people that you would be dealing with, but most everything would be funneled through one contact person (i.e. me), unless you decide you want to deal with the group. the couple of months running up to the games are the most hectic. I would put you in touch with our current webmaster to get the lowdown and a realistic view of what she does, if you are interested.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, let me know.

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Re: Web Master

Postby agm on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:59 pm

If you get any eager volunteers, they're welcome to it. But if not, I can do it.
agm
Site Admin

Re: Web Master

Postby CelticElf66 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 pm

I am not sure I would wish the VSG AND MASA on you.
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Return to Off-topic and nonsense