ATM

If it doesn't belong on the board, please keep it off the board. If you can't, post it here.

ATM

Postby hmckenzie on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:23 pm

For those of you looking for something to do this weekend, The Army Ten Mile (ATM) Race is taking place this sunday, starting and ending by the pentagon. October is National Disabled Employment Awareness Month, and my company is sponsoring a team to support blinded vets and their families. Come out and support us if you have nothing better to do on Sunday. Here is the website......http://www.armytenmiler.com/
See you at the finish line!
Heather
HMAC
hmckenzie

Re: ATM

Postby Steph Riley on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Good luck. Have fun. Don't throw up. Don't cry. Enjoy your jog! We'll miss you in Williamsburg!
Steph Riley

Postby hmckenzie on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:36 pm

I finished in about 2 hrs. (2hrs, 2 min.) It was really fun, once you get past the whole man I want to die feeling... it's pretty awesome! Definitely on my list of things to do next year!
HMAC
hmckenzie

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Awesome job Heather! Sometimes I wish I had been built more for speed than comfort. Alas, unless we're in the pool, all you're gonna get is soft and squishy. But we sure did miss you in Williamsburg. See ya this weekend.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Return to Off-topic and nonsense